Links, documents, tools, and info for members.
- RW Yahoo Group: connect with other Wheelmen online and get the latest news and views
- Attendance Form / Waiver for ride captains:
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Deposit Form
- Many Wheelmen use Bike Journal to track mileage and more
- 2015 RW Mileage Excel Logbook - This is a computerized way to keep track of you annual milage. If you would rather print this please download these 2015 RW Mileage Logbook (PDF) and 2015 RW Average Logbook (PDF)
Monthly club meetings include activity planning, committee reports, announcements, presentations, and workshops or talks by guest speakers. Meetings are held the first Thursday of most months at 7:00 p.m. in the Rapid Central Station conference room; check the calendar on our home page.
Rapid Central Station
250 Grandville Ave SE
(across from Founders Brewing Co.)
Directions: from US131, take the Wealthy Street exit, go east about a block to Grandville Avenue. Turn right (north) for 1 block to the Station (across from Founders).
Parking: park free in the DASH commuter lot south of the station. The parking lot is accessed off Ellworth Ave between the Station and Wealthy St. There's lots of on-street parking in the area, too. (map)
Get Rapid Wheelmen Gear
Rapid Wheelmen merchandise is available, including:
- Club jersey: $60.00
- Club shorts: $65.00
- Club bib shorts: $70.00
- Club water bottle: $5.00 (or $3.00 if picked up)
There is a $4 shipping charge per item unless you plan to pick up items at a meeting or event. Make checks payable to Rapid Wheelmen, Inc., and mail to:
Rapid Wheelmen, Inc.
PO Box 1008
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
If you have any questions or would like to arrange pick-up of your merchandise, please contact the Vice President.