Rapid Wheelmen Road Time Trials
May –August - 2018
Every Monday night at Ada Park, first rider off at 6:30 pm (Except for Memorial Day) Registration closes at 6:15 pm What we will continue to provide:
- Make you a member of the Rapid Wheelmen Bicycle Club
- FREE activity for Rapid Wheelmen members
- Provide official timekeeping on a standard 15 mile course
- Provide a holder for the start
- Results will be available soon after the last rider finishes
- Sorted results by class available on our website the next day
- Season end celebration party
- Fun and Competition
- Course Records for all classes available (For record attempts, we ask for a 48 hour advance notice to arrange for a turn-around spotter)
- All previous classes for riders will be recognized each night: Men, Women, Juniors, Team, Fixed Gear*, Vintage*, Mountain Bike*, Hand Cycle, Tandem, Fat Bike*, Single Speed*, Human Powered Vehicle (HPV)*, BMX*, and Cyclocross (CX)*.
- Registration by email is available. Email by 6:00 pm on ride night!
NEW for this year!
- NEW Class – Merckx – Basically your road bike. No aero bars. Your chance to honor the famed Belgian rider. Come set a new course record!
- Participation/Performance Points Contest for Men's and Women's categories with year-end swag to top 3 spots in each category! Reward for finishing higher in the order! We'll award points based on the number of participants. For example, if you finish 1st out of 25 riders, you'll get 25 points! Results posted weekly.
- Possible new timing software that we hope can make sorted results immediately available. Stay tuned.
- *- These Classes must be inspected and meet the criteria for that Class. Basically, they must be run as they would for their intended purpose (ie – MTN, Cross, BMX, and Fat must have the tires for their regular use, not road tires)
For registration and questions?
Contact Time Trials Coordinator